Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday morning Chuckle

I had the pleasure of meeting a quirky, beautiful and talented makeup artist named Tracey Brown. I met her at what was supposed to be a blog writing instructional but turned out to be much more! Tracey gave some new make up tips and skincare tricks. So this morning I opened my feeds and came across on of her posts from 2011 titled 'Don't Do That: Serena Williams at Pre Wimbeldon party'.
 http://blingingbeauty.com/?p=8948 I was cracking up from her comments that read, "... And that hair.  I have made my daughters promise that when I get senile they will put my wig on straight.  I’m not going out with crooked hair....And the patent leather eyebrows and creepy-crawler eyelashes just “bug” me...." I had to look at the picture of Serena again to see what are patent leather eyebrows to discover I been guilty of patent leather eyebrow a day or two. Definitely check out her Tracey Brown @blingingbeauty.com, because there aint no use in going out with some to die for shoes on if you got a crooked wig and the wrong make up. Anyway, Happy Friday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment