Sunday, September 9, 2012

Aldo review


I mentioned in August that I would do a review on Aldo shoe sizing. Aldo has some really cute styles in pumps, sandals and boots that I could never fit. So naturally I was quite excited when I read on the Aldo website that they have half sizing, hoping that would improve the sizing (if you don't know, Aldo shoes run SMALL). On Thursday September 6, 2012 I went to S.F for fun at Macy's Fashion's night out. I entered the Aldo store giddy and ready to try on 'Romelia', a patent leather pointed to heel available in 8 cute colors.   












The sales associate brought out a size 10 and 11. I opened the box for the size 10 and just looked at it and said told her these will not fit, just on site I knew they would not. I tried on the size 11 and was disappointed yet not surprised:





I had to laugh. The shoe made my feet look like those pastry bags used to apply icing. Oh yes, another gripe for Aldo. Why carry "special sizes" but not have them available in the stores???? So there it is, Aldo women shoes still run narrow and short. 






1 comment: