Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oh Oh Oh who woulda known! HSN has Rachel Roy, Pour La Victoire, Betsy Johnson and more!

HSN has done a good job over the years attracting a younger audience. I used to think the HSN and QVC where for electronics or impulse buys that become junk. But now they sell clothes, shoes, boots, and handbags. HSN in particular is carrying some of my favorite shoe brands: Rachel Roy, Vince Camuto, Pour La Victoire.

There are many choices of shoes that go up to a size 10 here are a few:

Betsy Johnson

Vince Camuto

 Vince Camuto

Rachel Roy


Vince Camuto



Up to a size 11

 Rachel Roy

Betsy Johnson

Jessica Simpson

Vince Camuto




Best thing of course is the flex pay. How many of you have tried to wait for a shoe to go on sale only for your size to be gone first?? I hate that, I also hate paying full price. But if I want the shoe bad enough I'll pay so I don't have to pray it will be there once the sale hits. Nighty night!

1 comment:

  1. I recently wore some very comfy Rachel Roy heels and one of my blogger friends really want to buy them, but she said RR didn't make shoes in her size.

    So I went on the site and found that Rachel had size 10 and above! I think she's been shopping on that site every since.

    ReplyDelete