Monday, September 3, 2012

I learned some new things!

It is such a great thing that designers are making designs for bigger feet. My searches have lead me to a lot of flats or low heels. Well, WHAT ABOUT THE HIGH HEELS? The cute ones that that can be worn on other days BESIDES Halloween, that don't cost a car note! I bumped into a few unknowns today. Enjoy!

heels.com- Am I late! Rupaul has a line of shoes through Iron Fist. They are available at heels.com which goes up to a size 12. Heels.com unbelievably WIDE selection of size 11; all below are under $200!!
 





 





Barefoot tess- I am impressed with the brands Barefoot Tess has been able to culminate in one place such as Jeffrey Campbell all the way up to a size 14, Dolce Vita all the way up to a size 13, Boutique 9 up to a size 12, and Steve Madden (flats)


No comments:

Post a Comment