Saturday, September 1, 2012

Picks for the week sizes 10-14 under $200!

It is hard having big feet! No pretty way of saying it or putting it. When I flip through fashion magazines or watch movies or see pictures of celebs, my focus naturally drifts down at what shoes she is wearing before I even look at the outfit. My next actions are usually to surf the web to find the shoes and hope they have at LEAST a size 10. Lastly, would be to find those same shoes that I can afford.

Here are a few of my picks for the week under $200:





Rockport 'Presia' from Footsmart.com goes up to a size 11




Enzo Angiolin 'Castalia' available up to size 11 at Nordstrom
















BP 'Ginnie' goes up to a size 12 at nordstrom














Ivanka Trump 'Sanda' up to a size 11 from Nordstrom








Classique Entier 'Sophie' pump goes up to a size 11 from Nordstrom









Boutique 9 'Nerissa' goes up to a size 10 from Nordstroms















L.A.M.B 'llane' pump size 10












Samanta 'Viv' pumps goes up to a size 14

No comments:

Post a Comment